1425 Vallejo Street #205
Spacious and peaceful two bedroom, two bathroom condominium with an expansive south facing balcony and tranquil courtyard views
Wonderful private retreat in the heart of the city with the best restaurants, cafés and bars of Polk Street just down the block. Easy access to public transit and a short commute to downtown.
Two large, separate en suite bedrooms with generous closet space, and custom closet organizers. Tastefully remodeled bathrooms with brand new subway tile, modern flooring, and light fixtures. Open living/dining room with wood-burning fireplace. Updated kitchen with quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. Brand new wide-plank 8” European Oak hardwood floors throughout!
- Tastefully remodeled south facing 2 bed, 2 bath condo in the rear of the building overlooking a tree lined courtyard
- Only a half block to trendy Polk Gulch restaurants such as Mezcalito, Kinjo Sushi, and Lord Stanley. Cafes, coffee shops, and bustling nightlife are right outside your front door. Easy access to public transportation and downtown!
- Modern kitchen with new quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and light fixtures.
- Brand new 8” European Oak hardwood floors throughout
- Open living room and dining area with a wood-burning fireplace
- Living room and bedroom open to a large private deck
- Two large en suite bedrooms with extraordinary closet space and custom closet organizers
- Remodeled bathrooms with brand new subway tile, quartz countertops, modern flooring, and light fixtures
- 1 Car parking and additional deeded storage
- $651.43/month HOA dues include water, insurance, property management, maintenance, and garbage service
- Impeccably maintained and secure 21 unit elevator building constructed in 1982
- Common laundry facility, shared courtyard, and sauna
There's hardly a neighborhood that compares with Russian Hill, with its mesmerizing views, heart-stopping hairpin turns, and sheer historical grandeur.
Locals enjoy the hillside garden climbs, the exquisite tiny parks, and the classic ice cream parlor found at the corner of Union and Hyde. There is a delicate European flair to many of the boutiques and restaurants found along the lushly green streets of Jackson, Union, and Hyde. Green and Polk Streets offer exceptional international cuisine from French to Italian to Vietnamese, you can't go wrong in this vibrant stretch of city. If shopping is on your list, don't miss the many delightful boutiques dotting Polk Street between Union and Broadway.
There is a tremendous spread of possibilities when it comes to housing in Russian Hill. From turn-of-the-century backyard cottages, to lush million-dollar homes, to hilltop town houses and condos with mind-blowing Bay views - there is something for all sensibilities. The architectural influences in Russian Hill reach back to classic form - from Spanish Colonial, to Mission Revival, to Italianate, and Arts and Crafts, and beyond.
Russian Hill remains a very walkable urban landscape despite its hilly tendency. The Financial District and Civic Center are easily within reach. And if your smart you'll occasionally ride the cable car home, on a monthly pass from SFMUNI.
Thursday, January 24th, 5:30-6:30pm
Saturday, January 26th, 2- 4pm
Sunday, January 27th, 2-4pm
Tuesday, January 29th, 9:30-11am
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Mike Hood